Friday, June 1

Hello JUNE!
Can you believe it? Six months have gone by already!
So fast! Haha
Is it just me or alot of people feel that 2012 is flying by fast? Too fast. I cant seem to keep up.
The feeling that i was just celebrating new years and now its june already. Haha

And according to PAG-ASA, its officially rainy season in the Philippines.
That means, Bicol will turn into a swamp once again, coz everybody knows, here, rain is exaggerated twice over.
I could just picture floods everywhere, eeky stuffs, damp clothes,moist, extremely cold weather. . .ewww :/
I know i said i was so over summer, but i think im changing my mind.
Yes, i have a love and hate relationship with RAIN, who doesnt? I tell you, every pinoy out there, is feeling the same. Every bicolano can share my sentiments with rain.
Love and hate i tell you. Love and hate.

On the good side, its june, that means, I only have to wait 10 more days and i finally get to see my boyfie! Haha
But before all the vacation and the fun, i have to sacrifice a bit.
Need to squeeze a 88hours shift in 10days.
Goodbye lazy day, goodbye sleeping late, see you after 10 days.
Hello stress, hello haggardness, hello zombie mode. I cant wait to say goodbye to all of you in 10 days.

10 days
Bring it on
I can do this
6months was a breeze, what is 10 days.
Nonstop work for 10 days equates nonstop vacation for 30days.
10 days for 30days, not a bad bargain. Not bad at all.

May has been hard on me, June please be nice and spare me. I wont expect anything but please dont jinx me. Haha

My count down starts now.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: