Sunday, August 26

Today we had Sunday brunch at Balai cena una. We wanted to get a feel of how good the food is there, considering I won't be around for my food tasting. The appetizers where good. I personally love the PILI SAMOSA, something out of the box. The main courses where amazing as well, the beef mushroom pot pie was soooo good, but the fish and chips I didn't like much. The dessert bar, well, to say to die for is an understatement actually. Amazing I say, amazing. The dessert did it for me.

Plus we got to meet the daughter of the owner, I've followed up the email I'm still waiting from them, She promised me by Tuesday.

And tomorrow, I'll be signing my contract with our wedding planner. One less thing to worry about.
Planner check. Invitations on the works. Save the date video on the works. Venue almost done. Date finalized. So far, so good. 




No comments: