Tuesday, November 13

another year

So today is my Birthday, and since I have been abroad for the past 3 weeks, with different time zone, I get to celebrate my birthday longer than 24 hours :) and its so COOL! 

At the moment, I'm alone, yes alone, on my birthday alone. But then again, it can be worse. Every body's at work now and I am at home staring at the screen and randomly clicking on stuffs.

The cyber me is very overwhelm with the pour of greetings i got on may facebook page. 70+ and still counting, Imma wait for a few more hours ( Philippine time) and i will say my thank yous.

It's the first time that i haven't made a wishlist for my birthday, maybe because as of the present, I have what I want and I am thankful, despite some issue, I am still thankful.

28. 3 more years and I am off the calendar, haha 
Its a good thing I'm Asian, I don't look 28! seriously... lol

Happy BURPDAY to me and Happy DIWALI to the Indian community all over the world.

cheers! and hoping for more years to come :)

No comments: