Thursday, January 3

I love you, but I don't like you anymore

Unconsciously doing something, consciously hurts me 
How to move on from you past, if you see your past everyday?
How to forget about the past, if the past haunts you every single day?
If you know, tell me coz clearly I'm not doing a perfectly good job of moving on and forgetting.
Or is life all about pretending?
Pretending to be okey, when really, your dying inside
Pretending to not care, but deep down you do.
Pretending you don't exist, but obviously your like a bad rash, that won't just go away.
Pretending that not speaking your mind is fine, but really what I wanna do is scream at you.
is it all about pretending?
If I don't pretend, I'm the loser?

They say, to be happy, you need to give something back. What if you are already giving to much and still?

If you can't handle the drama, why make the drama in the first place?
If you really care, a situation like this is and will not happen.
Cheating is a sign of weakness

When a person says " I'm sorry", mean it.
When a person says " I'm trying to fix it", show it.
When a person says " I forgive you", it took a lot for that person to forgive you, make it worth it.
When a person says " make me feel secure" , try harder. not " this is the best i can do" TRY HARDER.

Saying something in the like of " what your friends are doing to her is worst than what she did to you" made me realize that you don't get it. you don't grasp the impact of the mistake both of you did to me. Nothing is worst than what you both did to me. you broke me. Cheating on a girl is deeper than people realize. It destroys her outlook on love, her future relationships and her peace within herself. 

What to do with a mistake:
RECOGNIZE IT
ADMIT IT
LEARN FROM IT
and

FORGET IT

We are pass recognizing the mistake. I recognized it, you recognized it.
I have admitted it. admitted it to people that needs to know
You, I believe is still struggling on admitting. Struggling between you and your mind.
If your up for it, I just wanna move on and learn from it, so I can, we can eventually forget it.
And maybe one day, tell a funny story about it.
If your up for it, I am too.

I LOVE YOU, BUT I'M AFRAID I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE.
Make me like you again
If your up for it, show me, I will be here.
 
 
 



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheeesh such a blabber. Booo! - nevergivingup