Saturday, August 11

my maid-of-honor just became a bride

So i have been ranting my frustrations with my friends for a while now. Who can blame me, I have few friends, and yes I'm a possessive friend, but losing touch is not part of the deal. 
anyways
all that changed 6 days ago, when my Best friend shocked me with a news, major life changing news, just like , i forgot all my anger.
My best friend  informed me, 2 days before the event, that she is getting married and that she needed me to be her witness/ninang/maid of honor. 

considering the time table i was given, i did my best as the maid of honor. scouted a dress for her to wear. sandals, jewelry and even flowers. 2 days. I had 2 days. 2 digest and comprehend everything. 2 days. and i must say, I think i did a perfect job of taking care of the bride.

for now my emotions can wait. i wont rain on the brides parade 












No comments: