Wednesday, August 15

I'm an ex-baby :(

Today was my last day of work at ADH. Its been real. Too many good memories to keep. If there's one thing i regret more than leaving, is not working there when it opened 4 years ago. I was offered the job when the hospital was build, but I took a different route instead. If  I could only bring back time, I could have been part of the family for 4years instead of 1 and 1/2. That's how much I love working in ADH.

If I will ever go back, I will go back to you! in a heartbeat.

To my ADH family, I will remember you wherever I go, thanks for everything. It's been a roller coaster ride. Don't forget about me, coz I won't and NEVER forget about all of you guys!

See you all on my WEDDING! 

hmmm

wait

see you guys next week, gimik night! :)




















No comments: