Monday, August 20

Today I spent my day scouting for  the perfect venue for our wedding. 

First we went to Balogo, my sister-in-law's family resort. It's a farm resort I like it, its actually perfect venue considering our theme is RUSTIC CHIC, but i have a lot to consider, like the travel time, its roughly 1 hour away from our place. 

Second we went to Balia Cena Una here in Daraga. It's an old house turned into a restaurant. The place is cozy and can sit max of 200 guests both indoor and outdoor. The outdoor area is perfect for that ceremony we're gonna have. Personally this place is making me want it more. No need to worry about catering and decor, the place is a decor itself! plus i don't need to worry about shuttling guest because its so near. I just hope boyfie likes it.

Third we went to Alvi's, also an old house turned into a restaurant. Antique all over. I like the set up. The ground is perfect for the ceremony, but the restaurant set up is to "OLD" for my liking. But we checked it out, for my sister's civil wedding happening on DECEMBER. 

Now all i need to do is convince boyfie to make the final decision for our venue then my planner can do the rest of the worrying :p

 Balai Cena Una

 Alvi's

Balogo Farm Resort

No comments: