Friday, September 21

Cold feet?!?!???

I was never the girl who dreamnt of having a big grand or over the top wedding, i wasnt even the girl who thought of getting married.
Then my boyfriend proposed. With a wedding ring actually. Not an engagement ring, but a wedding ring. He propose in the middle of watching resident evil on tv. Soooo not even romantic. Very outside the box.
Then they did the "namanhikan" stuff when we toured albay.

I remember seeing somewhere how amazing a beach wedding is. Very layback, bohemian, reggae inspired, and i was like, i wanted aometing like that. A beach wedding somewhere remote and all that.

Fast forward to today
So i have a wedding planner
Im scouting for photographers
Ive met with my florist
Ive changed my venue twice already
And all this pressure is getting to me
Its very overwhelming how much things you need to put into consideration when planning a wedding.

I already compensated on not doing a beach wedding, considering those relative that are too old to travel.
Opted for a farm result, then changed it again.
Then now i have a dilemma of finding a priest that would wed on th reception venue.
This is all too much to take in. . . And ipm not even getting the
support from the people i expected to be there for me.

Too much
Its frustrating
Its depressing
Its making me anxious
And im like, what the hell am i doing this for. .

Urgh
Too much

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: