Monday, October 1

Siting around mopping and being a bum for the past 2 weeks (or more) has got me to finally realize somethings. 
1. I am to blame for everything that is happening in my life now.
2. This is in fact the 3rd time that I am left on a 'limbo'
3. Change is always good
4. And in order for me to prosper, I should make the leap
Last night I slept thinking, September is finally over and I am no way near where I want to be.
Today I woke up, with a smile on my face and sore body ( because of my mute attempt on exercising yesterday- I know, whatever) 
And  I remember, its October.
I got out of bed
took a shower
ate
and I opened my laptop, first time in weeks, and I did something I haven't done in almost a year, I updated my resume and sent it out to jobs I randomly saw online.
Yes ladies and gents, I took a leap.
and also today, I made an initial life plan...

It's October
I'm giving it a week from now. If no development has happened, I plan on packing my stuffs up and going for a short trip.
I am seriously thinking of getting a job away from home, outside my comfort zone.
As much as I love it here and I am welcome to come back to my old job anytime, I think change will do me good.
So
a week
and if nothing happens, I am making a drastic change for me. for me. Its high time that I do something for me. I'm so tired of waiting around for something to change and seriously it has reach beyond STUPID. I mean seriously I can't do this anymore. I just can't.

No comments: