Tuesday, November 6

That drastic change

Well, who knew this will really happen to me. I gave myself a week if nothing good comes up, ill be packing and leaving. And maybe the universe heard me and I got the good news 2 days after. But then again, maybe the universe is still playing with me, I got a life changing news with my good news.

After 3 days of traveling, I am finally here, in Doha.Its been a week, and I think I'm domesticated enough.
I have nothing really to share. I mean i have a lot on my mind but its to overwhelming i don't know where to start off.

 As of now, everything is calm. going smoothly. Getting settled in is whats consuming my time. Being domesticated is what I am perfecting now. I still have a week before work life starts and I dunno what to expect of it. I'm a bit scared, its a new environment, to begin with. And i feel a bit intimidated with all the machines i will have to handle and learn. Being the amateur is nothing new to me, I hope all the pinay workmates I will be working with, will be accommodating towards me. And i pray to god, that i don't embarrass myself, too much!

As for my love life, I can't say much. Love for me at the moment is painful. The feeling of being unsure is killing me, the waiting is stressing me out, the paranoia is making me feel stupid, and the jealousy doesn't really suite me, but i feel it. So as of now, my love life is the least I wanna talk and write about. The upside of course, is that we are still together, and if I may, I am doing perfectly well on the "housewife" role. 

 

No comments: