Thursday, May 2

surreal

7 years ago I met the guy that changed my life. 

11 months ago I got engaged. 

8 months ago I went from being engaged to just in a relationship.

5 months ago, I left the Philippines for Qatar, the just relationship turned into something complicated.

Last night, the "its complicated" status turned into me being single.

Life can shock you. I have come a long way. The end of another very fruitful chapter in my life. Today I start to heal from all the pain. Today I cry. Times like this the only perfect think to do is cry it out. Tomorrow or the next day perhaps, I will smile again.

However you look at it, whatever you try to do, however you pretend, there is never, NEVER a good break up. 

The very painful goodbyes are the once that don't have all the screaming, shouting and blaming. The painful goodbye is when you know the love is still alive but there is nothing really to go on. Goodbyes are painful thing to experience but goodbyes means new beginnings. 

In any relationship, LOVE is not the only answer. Love is not enough. You can love someone with all your heart and still end up growing apart. 

The person that comes into your life is either a lesson you need to learn or a blessing.

Another chapter has ended in my life. Another scar that I will tell as a story in the future. Another lesson.

Its seems being happy is a far fetch idea at the moment, but I know, after all this crying I will be happy again. Because I am worthy.

Someday, somewhere out there I will find that happiness. That love. That perfect time. Someday.

Today I embrace pain. Today I open my doors to pain. Accepting pain will help me grow. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger. I am stronger. 

I was never the religious type. I like to believe that what ever happens is because people let things happen. I believe there is Hope and Faith. But for me, life is not always about hoping and keeping the faith. Its what you make of your life. But i like to believe that someone out there in the universe is guiding me on my path.

LOVE the  life you live, LIVE the life you LOVE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with
us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog
and superb design.

my homepage women's stuhrling original watches

Anonymous said...

katsura mo!

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

My web-site: rc boats

Anonymous said...

��������